The World Of Sin's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A role play site for all who Love to be involved in the arts of the darkness of necromancy and killing The wars go on every moment of the day in this Fashion There Is hope that the darkness will live Or will it Die? That all Depends on the Things you Do

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vivian the Killer

Go down 
2 posters

Do you like it?
Heck yeah betch!
Vivian the Killer I_vote_lcap0%Vivian the Killer I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Yeah, its cool.
 0% [ 0 ]
I like killers...
 0% [ 0 ]
Not really.
 0% [ 0 ]
its good the only thing is USE the site Charcter sheet!
Vivian the Killer I_vote_lcap100%Vivian the Killer I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
Vivian
Poser
Poser
Vivian

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Vivian the Killer Empty
PostSubject: Vivian the Killer   Vivian the Killer Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 4:50 pm

Name: Vivian
Race: Vampire

Apearence:
Hair - Brown
Eye - Blue
Skin - Pale
Build - 5'7" slender

Gifts: Can charm people into doing what she says.

+Likes:
Killing
Guys
Swords
Guns
Knives
Cemetaries

-Dislikes
Good things
Joy/Happiness
Her parents
Laughter
Cold

History: I looked down the skylight, watching all the rich people laugh. Growling, I frowned and pulled a gun out of its holster strapped to my thigh. One extremely skinny girl put a plate of food down behind her, trying to do it indiscreetly so her parents wouldn't see. Anorexic. Another person to hate. How did anyone want to be so skinny their lives were in danger from it? How could anyone trade beauty for death? I hated everyone who decided to gave up their life for something they didn't need.
My fangs hurt. I hadn't fed in days, maybe even weeks. Stomache growling, I aimed for he anorexic girl's head with my gun, lining it up, and pulling the trigger.
Boom. Her head exploded, blood and other crap flying everywhere. Ladies screamed. Gentlemen cringed, pulling their wives' and daughters' behind them. I aimed again and shot, pulling out throwing stars from the pouch on my hip and throwing them into the open window, slicing through skulls like butter. Yes, I know guns were the deadly instrument now, but the stars were just so much fun!
Now, nearly everyone at the party was either dead or badly injured. I jumped through the open window and landed on my feet, grabbing one man by the arm. Pulling him closer, I sank my fangs into his neck. He cried out in obvious pain. Blood rushed from the spots on his neck, quenching my thirst. I was soon drenched in his hot, thick blood, running down my chin and over my cheeks. When he was drained I dropped him to the ground, pulled out my gun again, and shot him, though he was already dead.
Cowering in the corner was a little boy, no older than four. I stared him down, watching him cry and snot all over himself. Finally, I turned away and walked towards the exit, covered in blood and gore. Suddenly, the boy ran after me. He grabbed onto the back of my skirt.
"Don't leave me alone!" he cried. I hunched down in front of him, wiping his eyes. Okay, I had a soft spot for orphaned children. So kill me.
"What's your name?" I asked him.
"T-Tommy..."

Personality: Puts on a tough front, but has a good heart; charming when she wants to be; ditto with romance

Dorm: 30
Student or Teacher: Student
School: Necro SchoolVivian the Killer HoweHall_Int_DormRoom_HoweHall.33

Last edited by Vivian on Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:34 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.planesofdeath.darkbb.com
Sin, Reo, Deska, Lily
Admin
Sin, Reo, Deska, Lily

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-04-04

Vivian the Killer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vivian the Killer   Vivian the Killer Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 6:04 pm

wheres your race?
Back to top Go down
Vivian
Poser
Poser
Vivian

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Vivian the Killer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vivian the Killer   Vivian the Killer Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 6:05 pm

its right there. look harder.

ur mean. you dont like my history... *sob*
Back to top Go down
http://www.planesofdeath.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

Vivian the Killer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vivian the Killer   Vivian the Killer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vivian the Killer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The World Of Sin's :: character Sheet You must Make one be for posting-