The World Of Sin's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A role play site for all who Love to be involved in the arts of the darkness of necromancy and killing The wars go on every moment of the day in this Fashion There Is hope that the darkness will live Or will it Die? That all Depends on the Things you Do

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Class EVERY ONE GET IN!

Go down 
+3
~Yuru~
amgbaby17
Sin, Reo, Deska, Lily
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
sliteye
Poser
Poser
sliteye

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-04-05

Class EVERY ONE GET IN! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class EVERY ONE GET IN!   Class EVERY ONE GET IN! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 7:23 pm

senpai didnt want to leave class but, she was worried about mira. so she became invisible. "m-may i please go check on mira_kun? he might need help."
Back to top Go down
~Mira~
Poser
Poser
~Mira~

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Class EVERY ONE GET IN!   Class EVERY ONE GET IN! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 8:15 pm

I sat around bored in the room sick as a dog on CRACK!!! and still no nurse I was geting pissed sooo I started to play with her stuff hehehe..
Back to top Go down
Vivian
Poser
Poser
Vivian

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Class EVERY ONE GET IN!   Class EVERY ONE GET IN! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 1:46 pm

"No," I said to Deskar, smiling. "I'm free. Not even any homework to do tonight."

I looked around the detention cell. Easy enough to break open. Hell knows I've been in these more than once, and they belonged to more powerful freaks than Sin... I pulled a peice of chalk from my pocket and started to draw a circle around me, with runes around it known to only a few... When I was done I sat on my haunches and started to read the runes aloud, calling on my father's power that was also mine by right. A wind blew my hair straight up, and there was a flash of light, then an earsplitting tearing noise, and there, below me, was a rip. I smiled, making it wider, then jumped through back to the Demon Realm, where, apparently, I had made it dump me to.
As I said. Easy. And Vivian wasn't going out with anyone. Perfect.
Back to top Go down
http://www.planesofdeath.darkbb.com
Sin, Reo, Deska, Lily
Admin
Sin, Reo, Deska, Lily

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Class EVERY ONE GET IN!   Class EVERY ONE GET IN! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 6:48 pm

"well.... i was woundering if you would like to take a feild trip with me.." i winked at her meaning that it was not going to be a real feild trip just a date allong with thrown in jazz and sparks and what ever i could cook up.
Back to top Go down
Sin, Reo, Deska, Lily
Admin
Sin, Reo, Deska, Lily

PostSubject: Re: Class EVERY ONE GET IN!   Class EVERY ONE GET IN! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 6:56 pm

Sin Placed his hand over the Silver mist. and it vanished. a white mist seaped from the vile. takeing the shape of a human it vanished Sealing the the realm to the demon world. wrath Re emuged in the Cell agian and his little trick was destroyed. a Second Wrath steped into his Cell and wispered with a Rattleing voice "you have to Choose You will be confined for 3 days or you will be Removed from your magic abilitys for Six weeks. Thuse Giveing you no Power. or rune magics. you will not beable to even rember what magic is choose before we choose for you. Seven other wraths stood in the room. all waiting for his response. Wraths could not be killed by any magics. there Creater must have the will to Dispose of them.
Back to top Go down
Vivian
Poser
Poser
Vivian

PostSubject: Re: Class EVERY ONE GET IN!   Class EVERY ONE GET IN! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 7:13 pm

Viv-

"Sure," I said, smiling. "'d love to take a feild trip." In my head, I was screaming. Finally, a chance with Deskar! Oh, but... "I wonder were the Wrath guy is," I said.

(as long as you keep godmoding, i'm gonna god mode too sin sin)

"That's what you think," I muttered. I put my hand on the floor and out of it rose a tiny bell. I rang it, calling dad, one of the most powerful and influencial demons in the realm. He would not stand for his favorite son to be treated this way.
Back to top Go down
Sin, Reo, Deska, Lily
Admin
Sin, Reo, Deska, Lily

PostSubject: Re: Class EVERY ONE GET IN!   Class EVERY ONE GET IN! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 7:17 pm

( you god mod so i will plus i have the delete and edit all post ablilty sooo. give up and i will stop moding)

The wraths all lauged "nothing can exit this cell other then Sin. you choose your punishment and we will wait."
Back to top Go down
Sin, Reo, Deska, Lily
Admin
Sin, Reo, Deska, Lily

PostSubject: Re: Class EVERY ONE GET IN!   Class EVERY ONE GET IN! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 7:19 pm

"so you gunna go with me right?" Deskar asked puting in Qutations on the "go" part.
Back to top Go down
Vivian
Poser
Poser
Vivian

PostSubject: Re: Class EVERY ONE GET IN!   Class EVERY ONE GET IN! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 4:28 pm

Viv-

"Yeah, I'll go with you," I said. A note suddenly appeared on my lap. I opened it. I'll see you in three days, my dear. Sincerely, Wrath. Puzzled, I looked around. Where did it come from? And why was he calling me my dear?

Wrath-

"Okay," I said, closing my eyes and slumping to the floor. "I'll take my three days in jail." I had already sent a note to Vivian, and she was the first person I was going to see after getting out of here. Smiling and opening my eyes, I looked up at the Wraths. "Tell Sin that his friend Deskar is going to lose his lady love very quickly when I get out, though." And with that, I leaned back on a wall.
Back to top Go down
Sin, Reo, Deska, Lily
Admin
Sin, Reo, Deska, Lily

PostSubject: Re: Class EVERY ONE GET IN!   Class EVERY ONE GET IN! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 11:47 pm

the wraths placed them selves in certen locations before they all vanished in his body.

"so lets get going?" i asked her
Back to top Go down
Vivian
Poser
Poser
Vivian

PostSubject: Re: Class EVERY ONE GET IN!   Class EVERY ONE GET IN! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 4:55 am

Viv-

I nodded and stood up, collecting my books. "Give me a sec to put these in my dorm. Meet you outside in five?"

Wrath-

I just smiled, feeling the slight tickle of the Wraths inside me. I'd taken over plenty of others before, but only once before had I been 'posessed' like this. I have to say, it was worth it to keep my powers.
Back to top Go down
Sin, Reo, Deska, Lily
Admin
Sin, Reo, Deska, Lily

PostSubject: Re: Class EVERY ONE GET IN!   Class EVERY ONE GET IN! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 7:21 pm

Supriseingly to Wrath the Wraiths were a lot more powerful then the ones he had pereviosly encountered.

Sin steped into the cell thrugh his own gloom "now Wrath. You will not disrespect me or my class. if you do i will have to show you respect in the The Necro Commpatitions. i pointed at him and dont disrespect my students i do not toller rate miner ilibracations."

Deskar noded then mumred "lets go then" Deskar placed his left hand on her back while he placed his other around her books "i will carrie them" he said it with a light smile
Back to top Go down
Vivian
Poser
Poser
Vivian

PostSubject: Re: Class EVERY ONE GET IN!   Class EVERY ONE GET IN! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 8:53 pm

(you always get mad if others post your actions and feelings, so dont post mine)

Wrath-

"I wasn't disrespecting you," I said, smiling darkly. "Or any other demons or students of yours."

Viv-

I nodded and walked down the hall, Deskar close behind. My dorm was quiet as I opened the door. Stuff was strewn all over the place. Hurriedly I kicked a dirty bra under my bed. "Heh, sorry it's so messy in here," I said nervously.
Back to top Go down
Sin, Reo, Deska, Lily
Admin
Sin, Reo, Deska, Lily

PostSubject: Re: Class EVERY ONE GET IN!   Class EVERY ONE GET IN! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 9:04 pm

"Thats ok...mind if i come in?"
Back to top Go down
Vivian
Poser
Poser
Vivian

PostSubject: Re: Class EVERY ONE GET IN!   Class EVERY ONE GET IN! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 9:07 pm

"Sure," I said. "Come right on in." He did, and I shut the door behind him. "To keep it cold in here," I said, coming up with a quick explanation.
Back to top Go down
Sin, Reo, Deska, Lily
Admin
Sin, Reo, Deska, Lily

PostSubject: Re: Class EVERY ONE GET IN!   Class EVERY ONE GET IN! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 9:24 pm

"realy?" i asked raiseing an eye brow
Back to top Go down
Baren
Poser
Poser
Baren

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Class EVERY ONE GET IN!   Class EVERY ONE GET IN! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 3:54 pm

(Baren's POV)

I sat in the corner, and played with a mouse, raising its tiny arms, then when i flicked my hand, it flew into the wall with a thump. I raised my hands, as did the mouse, and clapped, then the cracking noise came, and then it was a lifless piece of paper.......I didn't notice all the people here. I just sat. and did nothing.
Back to top Go down
Vivian
Poser
Poser
Vivian

PostSubject: Re: Class EVERY ONE GET IN!   Class EVERY ONE GET IN! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 4:54 pm

"Yeah," I lied, putting my arms behind my head. "I like... coldness." Laughing nervously...
Back to top Go down
Sin, Reo, Deska, Lily
Admin
Sin, Reo, Deska, Lily

PostSubject: Re: Class EVERY ONE GET IN!   Class EVERY ONE GET IN! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 5:17 pm

I placed my self on her bed and layed back. "your pretty strange....but i like strange"
Back to top Go down
Vivian
Poser
Poser
Vivian

PostSubject: Re: Class EVERY ONE GET IN!   Class EVERY ONE GET IN! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 5:34 am

I turned around and blanched. Am I really that strange? I asked myself. Oh, I'm such an idiot. I walked to my cluttered desk and dropped my books on it, making a loud BANG!
Back to top Go down
Sin, Reo, Deska, Lily
Admin
Sin, Reo, Deska, Lily

PostSubject: Re: Class EVERY ONE GET IN!   Class EVERY ONE GET IN! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 8:09 am

In that loud bang i vanished with my speed i managed to get behind her undetected. i layed my Brawly arms on her hands. i held my palms on hers while i moved my lips to her neck....
Back to top Go down
Vivian
Poser
Poser
Vivian

PostSubject: Re: Class EVERY ONE GET IN!   Class EVERY ONE GET IN! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 6:53 pm

I was so close to screaming in shock, and was just barely starting to sweat. Just go with the flow, Viv. This is what you've always wanted, right? I leaned backwards into his arms, smiling. Finally!
Back to top Go down
Sin, Reo, Deska, Lily
Admin
Sin, Reo, Deska, Lily

PostSubject: Re: Class EVERY ONE GET IN!   Class EVERY ONE GET IN! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 8:54 pm

i smelt the Sweat and Reacted with my hand swipeing it away i mumured to her "why you sweating?"
Back to top Go down
Vivian
Poser
Poser
Vivian

PostSubject: Re: Class EVERY ONE GET IN!   Class EVERY ONE GET IN! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 8:53 am

Freezing, I thought Damn I'm such a moron. Pull it together! "No reason," I said. Pulling at the collar of my shirt nervously, I said, "It's hot in here I guess."
Back to top Go down
~Mira~
Poser
Poser
~Mira~

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Class EVERY ONE GET IN!   Class EVERY ONE GET IN! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 9:34 am

I got up out of the sick room place what ever and started to walk back to class my sickness was slowly drifting away.... ( I am back and will come on here more lol)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Class EVERY ONE GET IN!   Class EVERY ONE GET IN! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Class EVERY ONE GET IN!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The World Of Sin's :: Necro University-
Jump to: