The World Of Sin's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A role play site for all who Love to be involved in the arts of the darkness of necromancy and killing The wars go on every moment of the day in this Fashion There Is hope that the darkness will live Or will it Die? That all Depends on the Things you Do

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Class EVERY ONE GET IN!

Go down 
+3
~Yuru~
amgbaby17
Sin, Reo, Deska, Lily
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Vivian
Poser
Poser
Vivian

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Class EVERY ONE GET IN! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class EVERY ONE GET IN!   Class EVERY ONE GET IN! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 5:21 pm

"Oh, good," I said, smiling at the girl who had spoken. "I'm kinda hung over from the bar last night anyway." I had gone with Ferrari and Saki, and boy had last night been fun...

I leaned against the door frame. "Sin," I called, as Tempt took her place beside me. "New students. Are you ready for some real sinning?"
"Wrath," Tempt said warningly. The devilish grin on my face widened. "Don't do something you'll regret later on, my brother."
I just laughed. "I'm Wrath, and this is my sister, Temptation. We're two of the real Sin Demons."

(white - vivian, red - wrath and tempt)
Back to top Go down
http://www.planesofdeath.darkbb.com
Sin, Reo, Deska, Lily
Admin
Sin, Reo, Deska, Lily

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Class EVERY ONE GET IN!   Class EVERY ONE GET IN! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 5:53 pm

Sin snaped his fingers. the Two "Sins" fell to a chair. "If you dont mind i was teaching"(i cant tell wich one is Tempt and Wrath)
Back to top Go down
amgbaby17
Poser Grade 2
Poser Grade 2
amgbaby17

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Class EVERY ONE GET IN!   Class EVERY ONE GET IN! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 5:57 pm

Angel watched as the rest of the straglers arrived. he last two who came in were the most interesting. The boy was very handsome and the girl was beautiful. She reminds me of my sister... Angel thought.
Back to top Go down
~Mira~
Poser
Poser
~Mira~

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Class EVERY ONE GET IN!   Class EVERY ONE GET IN! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 6:19 pm

I ran into the class room sick as a dog...well sick as you can get! I sat down on a desk but aparently the desk wasn't there and fell onto the floor, "I'm sorry, I'm late!" I got back up and sat down.
Back to top Go down
amgbaby17
Poser Grade 2
Poser Grade 2
amgbaby17

PostSubject: Re: Class EVERY ONE GET IN!   Class EVERY ONE GET IN! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 6:26 pm

Angel giggled when Mira fell on the floor but quickly noticed that he was sick. "Mira, are you feeling ok?" she asked concerned.
Back to top Go down
Vivian
Poser
Poser
Vivian

PostSubject: Re: Class EVERY ONE GET IN!   Class EVERY ONE GET IN! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 6:50 pm

I laughed out loud seeing that idiotic excuse for a demon fall to the floor. People like him should not have even been born, or created. Tempt, sitting next to me, was staring at him, a devious smile on her face. "Well well well," she said. "I'm sure I've met you before. Mira, isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
~Mira~
Poser
Poser
~Mira~

PostSubject: Re: Class EVERY ONE GET IN!   Class EVERY ONE GET IN! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 8:00 pm

"Uhh yeah, I'm okay...." I looked over to a the person who was talken my face felt hot and red I couldn't really
understand what the hell was going on.."U,,,s I don't know if we have meght?"
Back to top Go down
Sin, Reo, Deska, Lily
Admin
Sin, Reo, Deska, Lily

PostSubject: Re: Class EVERY ONE GET IN!   Class EVERY ONE GET IN! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 8:13 pm

"if you speak and are not called on I will Make you a mute" Sin muttred while he told Mira "you dont look to good i think you should go to the Nurses"
Back to top Go down
sliteye
Poser
Poser
sliteye

Number of posts : 20

PostSubject: Re: Class EVERY ONE GET IN!   Class EVERY ONE GET IN! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 8:57 am

senpai raised her hand shyly. "ma-may i take him to the nurses? he might fall down and hurt himself." it was kind of hard for every one to keep their eyes on her since she was going in and out of focus.

Last edited by sliteye on Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:59 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : needed to color it)
Back to top Go down
~Mira~
Poser
Poser
~Mira~

PostSubject: Re: Class EVERY ONE GET IN!   Class EVERY ONE GET IN! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 11:33 am

"N-nurses?" I think I'm fi- never mind my eye sight plured and I could sense myself wobbling and thought wow I am a pathetic Demon....I got up and head to the door.
Back to top Go down
Vivian
Poser
Poser
Vivian

PostSubject: Re: Class EVERY ONE GET IN!   Class EVERY ONE GET IN! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 2:28 pm

I looked at the two new demons. Wow, that one guy, Wrath, he was super hot.
Back to top Go down
~Yuru~
Poser
Poser
~Yuru~

Number of posts : 10
real name : ...lol Kelsey..kidding really Kevin xD but just call me Mira or Yuru
Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Class EVERY ONE GET IN!   Class EVERY ONE GET IN! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 2:41 pm

I went over to Mira and slaped him on the back and yelled "Stop being such a wussy Demon Mira!!" He feel to the floor. My eyes got wide "Ummm woops?"
Back to top Go down
Vivian
Poser
Poser
Vivian

PostSubject: Re: Class EVERY ONE GET IN!   Class EVERY ONE GET IN! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 3:31 pm

I suddenly came back to reality. And saw Mira on the ground. "Mira Mira!" I yelled, jumping up and pulling him up. "Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
~Mira~
Poser
Poser
~Mira~

PostSubject: Re: Class EVERY ONE GET IN!   Class EVERY ONE GET IN! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 3:58 pm

I got up wobbling, thinking how did I get sick? What happen last night I can't rember.....I looked at Vivian and said " Don't w-w-w-worrie I will be backs okay...." I started to run down the hall way I don't know why but I did I think I ran into every Wall in the hall way there was.
Back to top Go down
Vivian
Poser
Poser
Vivian

PostSubject: Re: Class EVERY ONE GET IN!   Class EVERY ONE GET IN! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 4:08 pm

(Wrath)

I smiled, seeing the obvious bond between the vampire and the little demon boy. Slowly, I faded into my Gloom and started down the same hallway, unknown to anyone except maybe Sin. Time to wreak some havoc.

I blanched. "That boy is going to get himself seriously hurt someday," I whispered, sitting on my desk.
Back to top Go down
~Mira~
Poser
Poser
~Mira~

PostSubject: Re: Class EVERY ONE GET IN!   Class EVERY ONE GET IN! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 4:14 pm

I stoped for a minute to chach my breaht, and looked around and leand onto the wall then slowly slid down onto the floor, I looked around and no one was there.
Back to top Go down
Vivian
Poser
Poser
Vivian

PostSubject: Re: Class EVERY ONE GET IN!   Class EVERY ONE GET IN! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 4:17 pm

I felt his presence nearby, so I smoothly stepped out of the Gloom, and leaned against the wall next to the demon boy. "Hello," I said, an evil grin on my face.
Back to top Go down
~Mira~
Poser
Poser
~Mira~

PostSubject: Re: Class EVERY ONE GET IN!   Class EVERY ONE GET IN! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 4:22 pm

"H-hello?" I looked over at the tall bulry figure and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Vivian
Poser
Poser
Vivian

PostSubject: Re: Class EVERY ONE GET IN!   Class EVERY ONE GET IN! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 4:30 pm

"You're close to Vivian, am I right?" I asked, studying my finger tips and biting the side of my cheek.
Back to top Go down
~Mira~
Poser
Poser
~Mira~

PostSubject: Re: Class EVERY ONE GET IN!   Class EVERY ONE GET IN! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 4:35 pm

"Mmmmhmmm" I shook my head yes then my eyes went crossed for a second "She's like one of my best friends!"
Back to top Go down
Sin, Reo, Deska, Lily
Admin
Sin, Reo, Deska, Lily

PostSubject: Re: Class EVERY ONE GET IN!   Class EVERY ONE GET IN! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 4:41 pm

A portal to the Gloom opend infrunt of sin. he mumered a word that was unheard by the students. then sins hand Grabed wrath. Pulling him backinto his Chair.
Back to top Go down
Vivian
Poser
Poser
Vivian

PostSubject: Re: Class EVERY ONE GET IN!   Class EVERY ONE GET IN! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 4:43 pm

I grimaced and jumped back through the gloom, back to the boy. "So, does she have anyone she's going out with right now?" I asked and touched the tip of my nose.
Back to top Go down
Sin, Reo, Deska, Lily
Admin
Sin, Reo, Deska, Lily

PostSubject: Re: Class EVERY ONE GET IN!   Class EVERY ONE GET IN! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 5:19 pm

Deskar tilted his head To Vivian "hay you going any where after class?"

Sin Snaped his fingers this time and Sent the gloom of Wraths to a Close. Wrath appeared in the Detention Cell nothing can go in or out with out sins Gloom.
Back to top Go down
~Mira~
Poser
Poser
~Mira~

PostSubject: Re: Class EVERY ONE GET IN!   Class EVERY ONE GET IN! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 5:53 pm

"no?" I anserd even though I thought no one was there....I got back up and ran then I finally found the nurses office and sat down in there but strangly there was no one in there, so I just sat there waiting for somone to come.
Back to top Go down
amgbaby17
Poser Grade 2
Poser Grade 2
amgbaby17

PostSubject: Re: Class EVERY ONE GET IN!   Class EVERY ONE GET IN! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 6:38 pm

I hope Mira is going to get better.. hey! where did that one guy go? Angel thought as she looked around the classroom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Class EVERY ONE GET IN!   Class EVERY ONE GET IN! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Class EVERY ONE GET IN!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The World Of Sin's :: Necro University-
Jump to: